6° of Aberration

Looking for my alter ego...I'm sure I left it someplace around here...

Name:
Location: California, United States

Monday, October 18, 2004

How Do You Spell TiVo?

One of the unavoidable detractions to viewing televised sporting events with young children is the commercials. So far during the playoffs I haven't seen too many gruesome ads for CSI and their ilk, or previews for frightening R-rated slasher flicks, but the boys are getting inundated with gratuitous advertising messages, no doubt about it.

After the third viewing of a commercial promoting the upcoming reality series, "My Big Fat Obnoxious Boss," Justin expressed his frustration, "That's just mean. How would you like it if you thought you got a job and then were humiliated on TV while millions of people were watching?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home